At Australind Senior High School, we have a proud history of academic, sporting, and human success.
As an Independent Public School, we look to the future with energy, determined to continue to provide
our students with a world class education and memories of a nurturing, exciting school experience.
We are a community strongly connected to our stunning aquatic environment, willing to embrace technology as we forge ahead. We continue to support a tradition of high behaviour standards, pastoral
care and strong family values.
As an Independent Public School, we carefully select the highest quality teaching staff to ensure our
students achieve their potential. Our school community can rest assured that our students are learning at
their highest capacity and growing into remarkable people.
We Value and Believe In: • Quality teaching
• High behaviour standards, family values and respect
• An environment where we value and include each other
• Providing all students the opportunity to achieve their potential
• Nurturing community, industry and international partnerships
• Providing innovative specialised courses
• Environmental sustainability
• Technologically proficient citizens
• Physical and mental wellbeing for our students and our staff
• Innovative leadership and willingness to grow
and challenge ourselves means excellence is, and
always will be at the
core of our school’s strategic focus.